We’re making Community Insight available to even more housing providers, by reducing the cost to smaller providers who might not – to date – have been able to afford a subscription.
Over recent months Community Insight – HACT and OCSI’s lightweight web-based open data mapping tool – has provided increasing numbers of housing providers with quick, easy to use and affordable access to the wide range of open data now available on their neighbourhoods and communities.
Over 70 housing providers – with some 1.3m homes in management - now subscribe to Community Insight (and an increasing number to Value Insight, its social value mapping and analytics companion application). This makes it one of the most used socially focused business application currently on the market – something that has been recognised by the Open Data Institute who have shortlisted Community Insight for the 2014 Open Data Institute Awards in the Innovation category.
In the two years since its launch, HACT and OCSI have worked closely with housing providers to develop Community Insight’s functionality and ensure it meets the day to day needs of housing practitioners working in communities. Recent feature additions have included:
- a new and expanded set of data indicators
- some great neighbourhood-focused infographics on our new “dashboard” feature
- the ability to find out which other housing providers are developing in your surrounding neighbourhoods
- instant neighbourhood profile report generation
- user-definable comparators to other neighbourhoods, local areas or national averages for all data
- hotspot identification and mapping
- “upload your own data” - the ability to map up to 10 of your own internal data fields on a neighbourhood basis
To celebrate our shortlisting for the ODI award, we’re making Community Insight available to even more housing providers, by reducing the cost to smaller providers who might not – to date – have been able to afford a subscription. For the remainder of 2014, housing providers with less than 1000 homes in ownership or management can now subscribe to Community Insight for only £1000 per year and those with less than 2500 homes can subscribe for only £2500 a year.
If you’re interested in finding out more, email email@example.com or call 0207 250 8502