An unmissable opportunity for Housing Associations looking to improve their relationship with local healthcare providers.
From the outside looking in, the operating environment for the NHS can seem daunting. Housing providers often struggle with knowing how best to engage, with whom and with which organisations.
Like the housing sector, the NHS is diverse and made up of thousands of independent businesses. Like all parts of the public sector, it exists within a complex legislative, regulatory, quality and financial framework. NHS providers have a range of strategic and operational performance frameworks that, together with defined methods of practice, drive behaviours. Commissioning is delivered locally, regionally and nationally by NHS England and CCGs, sometimes (though not always) in collaboration with local authorities and other government agencies.
This masterclass will build the core understanding needed by housing providers to support their engagement with the NHS. It will explore the key mechanisms and market dynamics of healthcare delivery and share examples and experiences from those who have successfully developed new partnerships. It is essential for anyone looking to improve their relationship with the NHS.
What will you learn?
The session will focus on answering key issues:
• Who NHS providers are and how they operate.
• How NHS providers engage with commissioners and how they are paid.
• How NHS providers shape and deliver local healthcare services and create delivery supply chains.
• What role NHS providers play within wider networks of care.
• The key market shaping drivers of the NHS Five Year Forward View.
• Which opportunities currently exist and what is driving transformation.
• What are the opportunities for smaller specialist providers.
• How to meet the right people and make partnerships work.
Following the masterclass you will be able to:
• Start building the right relationships with the right NHS organisations that benefit your customers and communities.
• Feel confident about understanding how the NHS delivers healthcare.
• Improved insight about the dynamics within the healthcare market.
• Start thinking about how to frame your offers to the NHS and why they need to be different depending on who you are talking to.
£200 + eventbrite fees