In May and June HACT is hosting a range of events around the country discussing how housing can transform care for people with a learning disability and/or autism.
These events will bring together a range of stakeholders from commissioners, providers, and the NHS, to discuss how Transforming Care Partnerships can effective and efficiently deliver the housing required for people with learning disabilities and autism. The events will provide a forum for discussion and sharing of good practice and learning, using examples of where positive outcomes have been achieved. There will also be breakout sessions for more in-depth discussion in smaller groups, and a chance to network with other attendees. We will discuss the following key areas:
- Sharing approaches to strategically deliver housing needs over the long term
- Exploring how Transforming Care sits within broader housing and investment issues
- Accelerating movement out of hospital through access to housing
- Ensuring a smooth pathway from child to adult services, and as people age
- Collaborative problem solving to put in place the right accommodation and support at the right time.
At a later date we will also be hosting another event in the south but outside London. If this event would be of interest please get in touch with William.firstname.lastname@example.org