For intermediate level users looking to get the most out of the Social Value Bank.
Many organisations have established systems in place for collation of social value information. Organisations are now looking for ways of using this information to improve the effectiveness of their services, demonstrate value for money, justify and make investment decisions, build social value assessments into their project appraisal processes, protect budgets and infl uence their partners and stakeholders.
This masterclass will bring together existing good practice, draw on research of how decision makers use information to assess their decisions and will help organisations to design an action plan to ensure information is used to its best effect.
This is an intermediate level masterclass, for organisations with some experience of using the HACT Social Value Bank, who wish to take their practice to the next level.
What will you learn?
• How to make your information work for and speak to different audiences
• How to ensure your information is infl uencing decision making
• An understanding of how to use your information effectively to reveal performance insights
• Improved understanding of how social value information can be used practically
• How to model tools which will aid the organisation and bring better results for customers
• Gaining a greater insight into performance and what works
• A development action plan to improve the quality and practical use of information
£200 + eventbrite fees