This one day conference brought to you in partnership with NHC is an opportunity to gain real insight and learnings into the positive contributions housing can make to health and care.
The Role of Housing and Health in Working Together to Tackle Health Inequalities in Post-Pandemic Communities Across the UK
With major keynotes from influential speakers from across NHS, Public Health, Housing, Health Foundation and those working within health inequalities, attendees will gain access to interactive guidance on how Housing and Health sectors can come together to build strategies to improve community health through housing and tackle the inequalities faced by service users.
Themes that will be explored throughout the webinar will include:
- Public Health Inequalities
- Health & Housing at a Neighbourhood Level
- Role of Integrating Housing and Health in the City Regions - Panel Discussion
- The Role of Anchor Institutions
Confirmed speakers include:
- Sara Bordoley, Health Inequalities Lead, NHS England and Board Director of Inclusion North
- William Roberts, Head of Health and Social Care, Innovation Unit, and NED of Housing 21 and Pobl Group
- Charlie Norman,Group Chief Executive, Moscare St Vincents (MSV) and Health Portfolio Lead for the Greater Manchester Housing Providers Network
- Sarah Roxby, Service Director, WDH and Housing Lead for West Yorkshire & Harrogate Health & Care Partnership
- Stephanie Harrison, Executive Director Customers, Regenda and member of the Cheshire & Merseyside Health & Care Partnership People Board
- Peter Molyneux, Chair Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Andrew van Doorn, Chief Executive HACT, NED London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust
For any non NHC members whom are members of HACT please contact email@example.com to reserve your place.