A perfect opportunity for housing contractors to meet the HACT team and get a real understanding of who we are and how we can help you.
Have your clients or partners mentioned HACT, but you don’t know how we work with housing providers?
We are curating a unique opportunity, designed specifically for contractors. Spend the day with us and get an insight into the work we do. Find out more about how our new ideas, tools and services can have a positive impact on your business.
HACT is the innovation agency for the housing sector. We work with some of the biggest housing providers, including many of the G15, to help them improve systems and processes through our research, services and data projects on everything from new technology to links between housing and health.
HACT’s Wellbeing Valuation has become the most widely used social value methodology in the housing sector and our Insight tools are the most popular data mapping products in the housing market.
With our networks and innovative approaches, we are uniquely placed to understand and meet the changing needs and demands of the housing sector. Come along for your chance to meet the HACT team and get a real understanding of who we are and what we do.
- An independent take on what’s changing in the housing sector and what this could mean for your business now and in the future.
- A range of mini masterclasses – our social value experts will get you up to speed on how your clients approach Value for Money.
- A demo of our Community Insight tool and how it can help you understand the communities you’re working in.
- Why the social value offer from contractors and suppliers to clients is so important.
- New projects, including a new Open Data Standard.
- A networking lunch with some of our housing provider partners.
Don’t miss out on your chance to build business-winning relationships. HACT has a great business development and networking opportunity for contractors already working with housing providers, as well as those that want to do business with the housing sector.
Attendance is free and all attendees will be entered into a draw to win a half day of training with one of our Social Value Advisers.
If London as a location is not ideal for you please refer to the event page for this event in Manchester here.
Free for contractors